gnucash ideas - (fwd)

Christopher Browne cbbrowne@hex.net
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:35:06 -0500

> Perhaps someone on the last can speak to Scheme I/O functions to load/save
> values from files (dbs? engine??) that could be associated in a report
> somehow.
>
> I took my first look at Scheme the other night and first look at reports
> in gnucash tonight so don't expect a lot from me (at least right now).

Yes, there probably should be some thought put to where to store "metadata" in
some moderately organized fashion.

The point being to have some place to "stick" things like report parameters
for future reference.

I'm not sure what the right answer looks like.
--
aa454@freenet.carleton.ca - <http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/>
Wow!  Windows  now can do  everything using shared library  DLLs, just