gnc-prices complains can't load LWP/UserAgent.pm

James A. Treacy treacy@debian.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 01:33:39 -0400

On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 10:47:05PM -0500, Matthew Vanecek wrote:

> Whoever authorized Helixcode to distribute gnucash should give them a
> round bitching out! (well, it's GPL, but still...).  Helixcode failed to
> include the necessary files to make gnc-prices work, and I'm not sure
> what else they broke.  I submitted the attached file as a bug report to
> Helixcode.  Those people may know how to open a text editor and write
> some good C or whatever, but they suck ass when it comes to making
> decent binary packages and at project management.

Be fair.
Sure they made some mistakes, and will likely make mistakes in the future,
but that doesn't mean they suck. They are clearly new to the packaging
game, but they are learning very quickly.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org