Salutations

David Merrill dmerrill@lupercalia.net
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:58:24 -0500

Greetings everyone,

I have been using gnucash for awhile now, and I'm interested in
helping with the development. I've been following your conversation on
rdbms, and I think I can help with that module.

I do Oracle programming and I'm pretty good with SQL and database
design in general. I can read C and I can do some simple C programming,
but my C is quite rusty from years of disuse. That's a situation I
would be very happy to remedy, though.

Any pointers, suggestions, tip, etc. as to how and where I might get
started would be greatly appreciated. Who, for instance, is already
working in this area?

Thanks,

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

narcolepulacyi, n.:
	The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight
	to also yawn.
		-- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends