(no subject)

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:40:48 +1000 (EST)

Subject: Re: problem with fr.po with gnucash-1.4.2
FCC: ~/Mail/OUTBOX

aleseveso@interfree.it writes:
 >=20
 > j'ai dej=E0 fait ici mais il ne functionne pas .....

If you're going to cc to gnucash-devel, could you please use English?
I think it's fair to say that the majority of people on the list are
from the USA, and as everyone knows Americans can't speak their own
language properly, let alone anyone else's :) As for me, I'm just too
lazy to bother learning anything else . . .

All jokes aside, we appreciate your help, but unless you use English
the rest of us don't know what you're talking about and can't help.

Thanks for your efforts - in fact, thanks to all the translators who
have made gnucash useful to those whose native language is not English.=

On another matter, how many different nationalities do we have
using gnucash ATM?  I believe I've seen posts on the ML from the
following countries:

USA
Canada
Australia
UK (if anybody wants to break this down more closely, go ahead . . .)
France
Germany
Japan
Hungary (I think)

I know there's quite a few I've missed here.
Robert Merkel=09                           rgmerk@mira.net