Dependancy problems on the latest unstable version

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:24:49 -0700

Richard -Gilligan- Uschold writes:

> In the KDE control center Desktop->Language the English - US option is "en"
> been unable to locate any script where these variable are initialized on logi

On my system, they are set up in /etc/sysconfig/i18n.

> 35 ~/tmpinst/g-wrap-0.9.4 root# make uninstall
> 36 ~/tmpinst/g-wrap-0.9.4 root# make distclean
> 57 ~/tmpinst/g-wrap-0.9.4 root# ./configure
> checking for guile-config... /usr/bin/guile-config
> checking for scm_boot_guile in -lguile... no
> configure: warning: Can not find Guile on the system
> checking for scm_puts in -lguile... no
>
> I didn't notice this warning before, I would think this should be an error?

g-wrap is intended to work with other schemes, so not finding guile
is not necessarily an error. Try installing readline-devel and recreating
g-wrap.

dave