Register stuff (summary of Carol and my talk).

Patrick Spinler spinler.patrick@mayo.edu
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:20:01 -0500

That's what's going on !  I, too, have found this to be extraordinarily
confusing.  Please consider changing this behavior.

May I suggest considering all the splits of a transaction as a single
"unit" for the putposes of editing, e.g., make all of the transaction
end actions happen only when the transaction as a whole is confirmed,
not when each split is confirmed.  For example, right now each split is
recorded in both accounts as soon as that split is entered, instead,
none of the splits should appear in or adjust any account balances until
the entire transaction is confirmed.

-- Pat

--
      This message does not represent the policies or positions
	     of the Mayo Foundation or its subsidiaries.