QIF Import scrollbar auto-scrolls to top!

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 Oct 2000 17:56:34 -0500

I'm trying to import a QIF file and I have to hand-massage all the
categories.  There are lots of them, so I have to scroll down to
change them all.  That's not a big deal.  Unfortunately, every time I
change a category on an item, the window scrolls back to the top of
the page.  This can get really annoying.

FWIW, I don't recall the 1.4 QIF importer doing this.

-derek

PS: Sorry, I don't have a patch to fix this one (yet).