Automating creation of accounts

Gary Bickford garyb@fxt.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:49:35 -0700

Folks,
1.    Is there a way to automatically create a set of accounts, or
import them all at once from quickbooks?  I am lazy and don't want to
run through all those dialogs the number of times needed to transfer my
consulting business accounts into gnucash.

Thanks,
GB

--
"We feel that this change will be sufficient to discourage "hackers",
although it is obviously insufficient to protect a node against a

Gary E Bickford, mailto:garyb-at-fxt.com.
Web and content/asset management systems, PHP, XML, Apache, SQL
FXT Corp, http://www.fxt.com, tel. 541-383-2749