gnucash critical features (was: reports for 1.6)

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:53:55 -0500

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:37:04AM -0800, Christian Stimming wrote:
> I have another critical feature for the next release: *Printing* of the
> sexy guppi pie/bar charts. Right now they don't print at all -- what is
> the status on printing support for guppi charts?

As you may have noticed gtkhtml doesn't support it directly.  I have
sent a patch to the maintainers a couple of times and it's never made
it in (it was a semi-kludge), though Larry Ewing at Ximian mentioned
he would look at it again a couple of weeks ago.  As of the last time
I ran a patched version, everything worked fine... guppi has built-in
support for gnome-print, it's just a question of getting a callback
from gtkhtml at the right time.

lewing are you still interested in getting this functionality working?
I have a bunch of folks here sort of chomping at the bit, and can
update/change the patch if necessary.

Thanks,
b.g.