Gnucash book ?

Georg Wilckens durandal@nfinity.de
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:49:27 +0200

On Tue, Aug, 21, 2001 at 10:30:01 -0700, David Lane wrote:
>     I think that A GNU Cash book would help a guy like me that is starting
> Gnu Cash and will be a contributor ( as a programmer ).  To set down with
> a good reference and become familer with the system.

I seriously doubt that there would be enough interest in the gnucash
internals and besides that, chances are that it will be outdated very
quickly. For developers online resources are much more practical. The
only thing I could ever imagine is a printed user manual. OTOH gnucash
is already so easy to use, it would be like selling a handbook to say
Netscape for example.

>     For GNU Cash to grow such a reference will play a key roll in the
> Product growth.

It's a nice add-on, but not so vital IMO.

Regards,
	Georg
--
It compiles -- let's ship it!