Comments, Observations, and some XML file format questions

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:21:01 -0400

In a message dated: 27 Aug 2001 12:44:08 EDT
Derek Atkins said:

>Scheduled transactions are being worked on right now.  In fact, there
>is some support in current CVS.

That's great, I can't wait until all works :)

However, my motivation for the cmd line utilities was not a
poor-man's implementation of scheduled transactions, rather, as a way
for me to quickly add/duplicate transactions without having to bring
up the GUI, which can be quite painful over a 56K line while I'm here
at work, etc.

Thanks,
--

Seeya,