Default cell widths?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
02 Dec 2001 02:23:42 -0800

--=-xY7mtMLLQ/2qBUneiRfu

On Sun, 2001-12-02 at 00:45, Jeff Warnica wrote:
>=20
> I just happend to catch this thread... Im not sure if my question is at a=
ll realted. But it is a good one :)
>=20
> In Excel (for example) if you double click on the border betweeen cells i=
n the cell header section, that cell auto sizes itself to the width of the =
largest cell in that row/colom.. Is it possible to implement such a process=
 in GnuCash?

Actually, GnuCash 1.6 will do just that if you double-click
on the header cell (not on the border, but the interior).

dave

--=-xY7mtMLLQ/2qBUneiRfu

--=-xY7mtMLLQ/2qBUneiRfu--