Return of Capital Transactions

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
05 Dec 2001 12:16:13 -0800

--=-KKyYmOiFQ5gVnth/9u4/

I just updated to the Ximian gnucash 1.6.2 package and tried to import
my data from Quicken. Gnucash balks on the Return of Capital
transactions.  I previously tracked this problem down in the 1.5.x CVS
sources and it turned out to be something simple like a missing case
statement, or something like that.  I lost my fix trying to update from
1.5.x to the latest 1.6.x sources. I've attached one of the offending
transactions below, but the problem should be easy to recreate.  If I
can get 1.6.x compiling, I'll continue trying to track down the problem
myself.

David

^
D4/12/97