Another neat bug in current-CVS (hit import, go boom! :)

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:55:55 -0600

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 02:27:13PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> So, really, the scheme assertion is failing in gnc-helpers.c:53 in
> gnc_glist_to_scm_list().  Basically, at guile-util.c:1142
> gnc_glish_account_ptr_to_scm_internal() is passing the results of
> gh_lookup("<gnc:Account*>") into a function where it is being checked
> against gw_wct_p().

Ah, good old gh_lookup.  I seem to remember that we stopped using it
(replacing with gh_eval_str) some time back, but that code in
guile-utils.c is pretty new.

I'm guessing that gh_lookup is broken in guile-1.3 but works in
guile-1.4.  Could you try doing a search-and-replace gh_lookup with
gh_eval_str in guile-util.c (same arguments) and see if that makes any
difference?

Thanks,
b.g.