How can I move many transactions at once?

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 11:40:28 -0600

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 09:45:06PM -0800, Eric Hanchrow wrote:
> Is there already a way to do what I want?  Or is this a feature that
> ought to be added?

ought to be added, and has been dancing around on various people's
TODO lists for a while.  I would recommend that you use an approach
based on the "Find Transactions" dialog... once you Find the
transactions you want, the register display might have a menu with
options to move them all to some account or do whatever else you want.

b.g.