Sync with gnome releases

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:08:38 -0500

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 09:20:21PM -0700, Alan Orndorff was heard to remark:
> Don't get it.  I understand LDAP and can
> see the possibilities that Linas is driving at, but when you get to this

I think I'm being misquoted; I think we've lost sight of the problem.
I was only suggesting that we use evolution as the GUI for displaying
and manipulating addresses.  Then Dave implied that the right way to
interface to evolution was through LDAP.  Since evolution is an LDAP
client, I took that to mean that gnucash would act as a mini-ldap server.
And then things spun out of control.

--linas

--
I'm very PUBLIC-MINDED, I'm helping a NIGERIAN get his $25,000,000 back!