GnuCash locking up your window manager

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:59:13 +1000

A little while ago you reported having some problems with
GnuCash locking up Enlightenment when opening a new register
window.  I don't know whether you received a reply (if not,
sorry about that), but your problem was added to our bug
tracker (http://www.gnumatic.com/bugs) by one of the developers.

As far as I know, none of the main developers has been able to
confirm or reproduce your problem - I think most of them use
either sawfish or the KDE WM, and no such symptoms have been
reported under either of those.

In any case, the 1.5 series has now entered beta and is soon
to become a new 1.6 stable version.  This is almost a complete
rewrite.  If you have the time and are interested, it would be very
useful if you were able to try the beta and see if the problem
still exists.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig