gnucash 1.5.98 qif import

Richard Braakman dark@xs4all.nl
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:57:27 +0300

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 11:48:43PM -0500, Kevin Finn wrote:
>      I assume some guile loading is going on before the "development
> version" warning, but is there really 13 seconds' worth?

This might very well be the guppi bug we spotted last weekend.  If so,
gnucash is spending the time trying to read from /dev/random, and you'll
be able to speed it up by waving the mouse cursor around or something.
As far as I know no fixed version of guppi is available yet.  You could
try hacking it yourself to read from /dev/urandom or something :-)

Richard Braakman