meet & drink with GnuCash developers!

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:37:57 -0500

The newly-formed Linux Developers Group is having an
organizational/planning "summit" here in sunny Austin, Texas next
week.  Since it's a pretty rare occasion when this many GnuCash
developers get together in one place, I think it's appropriate to have
a minor (stationary) pub-crawl to celebrate the release of gnucash-1.6
(dependency hell and all) and give folks an opportunity to meet a
sizable portion of the GnuCash development team.

Linux Developers Group employees/GnuCash developers who will be in
Austin include:

  Bill Gribble (grib)
  Rob Browning  (rlb)
  Dave Peticolas (dave_p)
  Jim LewisMoss (dres)
  Robert Graham Merkel (goonie)
  Tyson Dowd (tyson)

... and we're hoping for a special guest appearance from the one and
only Linas Vepstas.

If you are a GnuCash developer, user, or onlooker and want to meet
these folks and have a beer on the Linux Developers Group, please meet
us on THURSDAY, JUNE 21 at 8:00 PM at the Draught Horse Pub and
Brewery, located at 4112 Medical Parkway in Austin, Texas (tel
512-452-6258)

There will be a link with more detailed directions posted on the Linux
Developers Group website (http://www.linuxdevel.com) later today.

Also, if you'll be in Austin during the period of June 21-24 and you
are interested in being part of the Gnucash-related development
discussions during the "summit" please send email to me
(grib@linuxdevel.com).

Thanks,
Bill Gribble
Linux Developers Group