"Hello, World" report crashes Gnucash

Hans de Graaff hans@degraaff.org
02 Mar 2001 13:58:14 +0100

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Bill Gribble wrote:

> That does make it more likely that the problem is gtkhtml-related.
> Let me go back and check some version issues.  It's likely that if
> your version of gtkhtml is quite old it probably doesn't have a
> number of bug fixes and features that I added to it.  I believe the
> current stable release is 0.8.2, and my patches went into the 0.8.0
> release.

I had gtkhtml 0.5 installed until yesterday. In general things worked
fine including text reports, but the Average Balance report which
includes a Guppi chart crashed for me. I've now upgraded to gtkhtml
0.8.2, and the Guppi chart now works for me.

Perhaps it is a good idea to include a check for a sufficiently new
gtkhtml in the configure script?

Hans