average balance graph incorrect

Ben Stanley bds02@uow.edu.au
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:58:11 +1000

     This report got some validation work.

     Could you now please check again whether you still get wrong
     numbers? If
     yes, could you please explain more precisely what's going on?
     You might
     quote the table rather than the plot, and maybe you discover
     some
     regularity concerning the time interval, start date and
     accounts chosen.

It seems to bear a much closer resemblance to reality now. Thanks! :-)

But I'm really hanging out for line charts showing the precise current
balance. I know that's waiting on something in guppi though... :-(

Ben.

--
Ben Stanley               |    barf  [ba:rf]  2.  "He suggested using FORTRAN,
PhD Student               |       and everybody barfed." - From the Shogakukan