Another bug in transactions

Christian Hammers ch@westend.com
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:47:00 +0200

Hello

I've found another bug in transactions which involve two different currencies.
When typing in a value and select the target account it correctly says
DEM->EUR, factor 1.95583 but the bottom field "to amount" stays empty.
When I then press enter the source account got money decreased but the
target account just gets 0,-.
When I click on "to amount" once it calculates and displays the correct
target amount and the transaction works as it's supposed to.

bye,

    -christian-

--
 An optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds.
                   A pessimist is sure of it!