Libtool problems

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
11 Nov 2001 15:19:16 -0800

--=-oB61noAD0mZUGnEioPEv

On Sun, 2001-11-11 at 14:50, Herbert Thoma wrote:
> Hi Dave, all!
>=20
> I tried a few things: I got a fresh cvs checkout, I reinstalled libtool,
> I even upgraded to SuSE 7.3 which brings libtool 1.4.1, but I
> still can not build GnuCash.
>=20
> If I call make with -k then not only the linking of test-core
> fails, but also every other linking fails because of undefined references=
.
>=20
> I now have installed:
> libtool 1.4.1
> automake 1.4-p5
> autoconf 2.52
> gcc 2.95.3

I know the debian-unstable people had to do something
because of autoconf 2.5, but I'm not sure if that was
a debian-specific fix or not. Anybody remember?

I don't think the order should matter, but you might
try moving the line in src/engine/test/Makefile.am

  ../libgncmod-engine.la \

farther down the list in LDADD.

dave

--=-oB61noAD0mZUGnEioPEv