sql backend failure when deleting an account

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:00:35 -0800 (PST)

Well, I appear to be mistaken.  Deleting transactions
from accounts does not appear to work, when using the
SQL backend.  Most frustrating.  How do you turn on
the logging performed by gnc_log?  I cannot find any
documentation on it.  Surely you can log the PINFO
messages without hard-coding and recompiling??