gnome-print

Phillip J Shelton shelton11@dingoblue.net.au
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:06:57 +1000

Yes, my *-devel is assuming a RPM installed package.  But I think the .deb have
something like it as well.  Could the debian uses please clarify?

The  source tarballs do include all the devel libraries.  However I am not sure if
gnucash is up to using libxml2 yet.  I have not checked as I am personaly still using
1.4.12

As for your last question, others will have to answer it.