Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
05 Dec 2002 15:39:47 +1100

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 14:43, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> I like this idea.   It does solve a lot of problems (like
> administering the damn thing).

I guess our Canadian developer(s) will be fine for this, but I'm not
sure how European or more foreign parts will cope. I know I for one
would not want to be receiving US currency in the mail. Now, granted its
not likely to happen (1. I'm not really that much of a developer, so I
won't get sent stuff anyway; and 2. Who's going to send stuff to
Australia in any case?), but there are active developers outside the US
who may be disadvantaged by this approach.

Conrad.