SVG anyone?

Carl Parrish cparrish@pcl-enterprises.com
17 Dec 2002 16:56:05 -0700

Honestly as of right now I'm not sure there are any. As I said before
libart already has svg support. What I was asking was were there any
plans to use a tool such as libart which would use svg to create the
reports. I don't know guppi don't know if it has svg support or ever
intends to have svg support. I know that when I'm programming dynamic
graphs svg if very handy. And thought that since it looks like gnucash
uses xml pretty extensively anyways and I'm sure there must be some sort
of xslt styles there somewhere, creating SVG reports become trivial. Oh
and microsoft has annonunced that MS Money will support SVG so I assume
that if gnucash did as well it would be easier (though with M$ you never
know) to import / export. to MS Money. (haven't heard quickens position
on it so far).

Carl P.