Recurrence of "Scheduled transaction after find" crash in CVS

Nigel Titley nigel@titley.com
22 Dec 2002 17:15:43 +0000

On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 04:39, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 17:05, Josh Sled wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:24:26AM +0000, Nigel Titley wrote:
> >
> > | I've just had another of these. Sequence is
> > [deletia...]
> >
> > I can't reproduce, and have marked the bug as such.  Perhaps you could
> > privately send me your data file to assist?
> >
> > Can anyone else repro. this bug?
> >

> I'm unable to reproduce it here either. I tried several different things
> while creating the SX to see if it would crash and no joy. Nigel you may
> have to do a step by step of how you get the problem and give us a
> backtrace as well.

I'll have a go at narrowing it down over the next couple of days.
Unlikely to get time to do it this evening, as its my daughter's 18th
birthday, and the party takes precedence, but I'll chase it down after
that.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is something strange about my setup,
considering the number of odd problems I'm having, especially the latest
one involving an OFX import hanging, but I'm running a standard RH 7.3,
fully patched and up to date, and both my machines have these problems
(but only with Gnucash), running on the same dataset.

What are the recommendations for compiler version?