GnuCash 1.7.5 never displays

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
29 Dec 2002 00:47:53 -0500

    Chris> FTR, The GnuCash RPM's in the redhat-7.x folder are built
    Chris> against RH 7.3. There is no testing done with RH 7.2. While
    Chris> this shouldn't be a problem, you can never be sure. I think
    Chris> that a rebuild of the source RPM in this case would of
    Chris> fixed the problem.

I think I did try that route; but it was about two weeks ago and my
memory is a little fuzzy.  I did run into a problem building it this
latest time due to a missing symlink to point to the proper version of
gdk-pixbuf.

I guess I thought they were 7.2 RPMs because of the 7.2 RPM for guile
1.4 but that was obviously an assumption (and a bad one) on my part.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court