German users: Call for help on documentation translation

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
29 Dec 2002 12:55:32 -0800

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 07:25, Stephan Budach wrote:

> I see...
>
> alright then. What about the special option while configuring Gnucash
> - --with-help-prefix=PATH, would it help if I set this accordingly?
>
> And what about the version nr., is it really 1.7.4. I think, I expected
> 1.7.6, but maybe these are two seperate projects.
>
> Anyway, I will try and see, what I can get done on the docs.

Hmm, It _should_ work, but the above makes me think that you're using a
broken version. You need to have GnuCash-1.7.6 and GnuCash-docs-1.7.6
those version numbers are the first time both the help in gnucash and
the docs display correctly. 1.7.4 it was broken still in gnucash. I will
test my setup here by starting with de_DE to see if it works. The only
thing that should be broken still in 1.7.6 (apart from the translation
itself) is the search functionality.

Chris

PS --with-help-prefix is no longer relevant to the new docs, I was
thinking of removing it, just hadn't quite decided yet.
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit