Calling gnucash from the command line

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:06:26 -0500

In a message dated: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:40:55 +0100
Sonja Krause-Harder said:

>(As this might evolve into something more sophisticated later on:
>is there anyone else interested in/working on a gnucash companion
>for PalmOS?)

Check out FreeCoins. I don't have the URL handy, but it's on
sourceforge.  He has a pretty good application already in the works,
he just needs help with the conduit I think.
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon