Errors running configure

Michele Ravani Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:39:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

trying to compile from the CVS, I got the following:

checking for GDK_PIXBUF - version >= 0.2.5... no
*** The gdk-pixbuf-config script installed by GDK_PIXBUF could not be found
*** If GDK_PIXBUF was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GDK_PIXBUF_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gdk-pixbuf-config.
checking for gnome-config... (cached) /usr/bin/gnome-config
checking for GNOME-PRINT - version >= 0.21... did not find any version
configure: error: GNOME-PRINT not found or wrong version

The first I guess is that the gdk-pixbuf devel libraries are not installed.
The second I don't understand as I have gnome-print 0.36-2 installed on my
system.

Any ideas?

--
Michele Ravani                  Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
"Those who live hoping, die singing" My Gran