Running gnucash cvs

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
26 Jun 2002 09:40:55 +1000

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 02:01, Matthias Oelmann wrote:

> /opt/gnucash-cvs/share/gnucash/guile-modules/g-wrapped/gw-gnc.scm:37:17:
> In procedure dynamic-link in expression (dynamic-link "libgw-gnc"):
> /opt/gnucash-cvs/share/gnucash/guile-modules/g-wrapped/gw-gnc.scm:37:17:
> file not found

And this is surprisingly similar to the problems I have had for the last
several months trying to run CVS gnucash (and I still get them - I'd
just finished recompiling to try this again when Matthias sent his
email).

I have some theories, but I must go to work now, and will not get a
chance to look tonight. I'll try to look into this some more later in
the week. If anyone has some bright ideas, or works out a solution to
this, I'd love to hear about it.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)