Quotes

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 May 2002 23:07:12 -0400

What version of Gnucash?

There is a known bug in CVS with regards to "multiple sessions" and
gnc-events, which can be tickled by a number of "reasonable" actions
by users.  The real problem is that the event-handling code assumed
a global book, but events are raised on a local book.  If these books
are not equal, which can happen in a number of different ways, you will
see this message.

The long-term solution is to change the APIs to pass in either a
session or a book to all the event-handling functions and basically
get rid of the 'get_default_book()' functions.

-derek