good summary of translation issues for programmers (draft)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
04 Nov 2002 09:24:41 -0500

Note that the search dialog is implemented almost exactly how
evolution creates its policies.  In fact I used evolution as my
template.

If you have a suggestion for rewording the labels, please feel free to
do so, however architecturally it might be extremely challenging to do
so.

-derek