CVS version of Gnucash crashes when creating scheduled transaction

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:24:35 -0800

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 12:02:26AM +0000, Nigel Titley wrote:

| Sorry, I should say this is when creating a transaction using the
| scheduled transaction editor.

Thanks for the refinement; a good bug report like that should be easy to
track down, which I will do tomorrow.

If you could file a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org, that would be even better. :)

| I've also noticed a little buglet. When creating a SX using the Schedule
| button on the register task bar, the start and end date in the pop-up do
| not obey the date preference, they always seem to be in US order.

IIRC, those are GnomeDateEdit widgets, which we can't control the format
of ... I was thinking about that when changing the other SX dialogs over
to use the prefs-defined date format.  Maybe this can be addressed in the
2.0 rework.

....jsled