CVS update: gnucash/src/import-export

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Nov 2002 17:25:15 -0500

Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:

> > > At least until we move to the new qif importer and use the generic ui
> > > with qif-io-core ;)
> >
> > Do we have a timeframe for this? We're getting pretty close to the stage
> > where we dont want to change anything around but just do bugfixes, so if
> > you want to get this into 1.8 (a good thing IMHO) you need to do it
> > soon.
>
> No I think there is no timeframe for this. I took Derek's remark just as a
> quick joke, or least nothing that's gonna be implemented within the next 1-2
> months. So no worries here, IIRC.

Heh.  I was more talking "in the future", not "this week", so yea,
this is a 1-2 month timeframe, not a 1-2 week timeframe.  I suspect
that moving to qif-io-core and using the generic importer UI wont
require a lot of extra UI work, once you're done with what you're
doing.  But I don't know if that's a 1.8 item or not...