GnuCash developer documentation

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
27 Nov 2002 18:13:40 -0500

I agree.

I would MUCH rather see documentation in the header files than in the
sources.  The sources should be _commented_ so you understand how a
function works internally (i.e. what the implementation is), but the
FUNCTIONAL INTERFACE is defined in the header file.  THAT is where the
INTERFACE documentation should live.

When I want to khow about the interface for xaccTransGetSplits(), I
want to be able to read Transaction.h -- I do NOT want to have to
grovel through Transaction.c to figure out how the function works.

-derek