A question and suggestion

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Oct 2002 11:39:09 -0400

Chris Lyttle <chris@wilddev.net> writes:

> expressed by using 'and' or '&'. My suggestion for Reports is;

FYI, I have renamed the reports to all use '&' as per your suggestion.
Unfortunately the ordering issue is much bigger and probably involves
hacking on the menu-insertion code (hampton).  My first "suggestion"
would be to special-case the 'Reports' menu (and sub-menus) and make
all insertions be alphabetic order.  However, I have no idea why it's
got the order it does... Reports appear to be loaded in the "right"
order, but it does not seem to affect the menu order..

I'll play and see what I can do without hacking on the menu-insertion code.