Target Milestones

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
08 Oct 2002 14:19:10 -0700

Hi all,
With the approach of 1.8 steadily gaining on us and a agreeable
timetable I've made some changes to bugzilla in order to help us be able
to sort bugs for our proposed timetable. This is done with the use of
target milestone's.
Basically what this gives us is the ability to mark a milestone for a
bug so any one of use can use selecting a 'milestone' on the bug query
page to see what bugs have to be fixed before we can release that
version.
The milestones are as follows
1.7.2-alpha
1.7.4-beta
1.8.0-release

We should use this to mark bugs that we want to fix for each stage, and
leave as '--' the bugs that are either 1.6.x only (for these change the
version to 1.6.x) or not going to be done for the current release
schedule.
Please let me know if you wish additional milestones added.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit