Um, Did you all see this?

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 01:14:30 -0500

--wzJLGUyc3ArbnUjN

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 12:46:24PM +0200, Christian Stimming was heard to r=
emark:
> Chris Lyttle wrote:
>=20
> >Joe Barr has an article on Linuxworld about our favourite personal
> >looking for hackers to help port GnuCash to GNOME 2, so interested

I was talked to Joe while he was preparing this story, on a cell phone=20
while near a busy street w/ lots of background noise.  We talked about=20
many topics, including gnucash, gnome2 and writing free code.  Its=20
possible some sentances cross-polinated, exchanged genetic material,=20
etc, kind-of like what happens when you wash your colored laundry=20
with your whites.

I think I instructed him to get onto the mailing list; I should have said
get onto #gnucash instead.

--linas

--=20
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>
PGP Key fingerprint =3D 8305 2521 6000 0B5E 8984  3F54 64A9 9A82 0104 5933

--wzJLGUyc3ArbnUjN

--wzJLGUyc3ArbnUjN--