Why is GNCAccountSel in src/gnome (instead of src/gnome-utils)?

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:41:11 -0700

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 10:31:34AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

| Why is the GNCAccountSel widget in src/gnome instead of src/gnome-utils?
| It seems that the latter directory is a more appropriate place for it,
| along with most of the other (useful) widgets.  I only ask because
| I want to add it to dialog-options.c, which is in gnome-utils..
|
| Can I move it?

Nope.  It was originally in gnome-utils/, but a dependency on
gnc_ui_new_account_with_types [dialog-account/dialog-account.c] for the
new-account creation forced it later in the compilation ... to gnome/.
We could disable 'new account' functionality, but I know both of us
wanted it.  OTOH, the gnc-account-sel will re-populate if a new account
is created by anything else, so perhaps it's not such a bad thing.

:(

...jsled