RH 8.0

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
29 Oct 2002 18:26:59 -0500

Hmm.  This warning is on reading a transaction, when it's trying to
parse a date but the parsing fails.  It may not matter, but you may
want to look at your XML file to see if there is anything weird going
on.

Note that right now the developers are working hard on the 1.8 release
cycle, so it is unlikely that many 1.6 bugs will get fixed.. ever.  I
certainly doubt there will be another 1.6 release....

-derek