What does this error mean?

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:41:31 -0400 (EDT)

On  5 Sep, To: gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org wrote:
> On  4 Sep, To: gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org wrote:
>> Never mind. I just remembered that I got something similar a while back
>> and I found my answer. Seems like scheduled transactions acasue problems
>> if gnucash isn't exited in a proper manner.
>>

> Might I add, it only happens when you have scheduled transactions that
> you ask to create automatically. In order to fix the problem, I wen into
> my .xac file and I changed all <sx:advanceCreateDays> values to 0 and my
> file got loaded properly.

Back on the same subject: After having done the above, I tried to
reschedule automatice creation of the transactions and the error
returned. In the end, I had to delete all the olde scheduled
transactions and enter them again. I think there's a bug there.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

Peeve: Just my luck.  I get included in women's fantasies, and they
revolve around reading comic books.
                                                          -