gnomeUI-warnings at startup with menu item insertion

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
16 Sep 2002 15:06:04 -0700

--=-JCE4xHjxndV1hXvMqHhA

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 14:46, Christian Stimming wrote:
> I'm now trying to work with hampton's new menu item insertion code. It se=
ems=20
> to work quite nice so far, but I run into the following warnings at start=
up:
>=20
> ....The next stable version will be GnuCash 1.8.0
>=20
> GnomeUI-WARNING **: gnome_app_insert_menus_custom: couldn't find insertio=
n=20
> point for menus!
> GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-app-helper.c: line 640=20
> (install_menuitem_hint_to_appbar): assertion `uiinfo->widget !=3D NULL' f=
ailed.
> Debug: sxsincelast_populate: No scheduled transactions to populate.
>=20
>=20
> The code leading to this was=20
>   (gnc:add-extension=20
>    (gnc:make-menu "HBCI" (list gnc:window-name-main "Tools" "")))
>=20
> Any ideas? Or should I try something else?

Its possible that your code is being called before whatever creates the
"Tools" menuitem, so that when gnucash goes to add things to the menu
the "Tools" menuitem doesn't exist yet.  Try changing "Tools" to
"Reports" and see if that helps.

David

--=-JCE4xHjxndV1hXvMqHhA

--=-JCE4xHjxndV1hXvMqHhA--