OFX Transaction Matching

John P. New gc@hazelden.ca
23 Sep 2002 23:39:07 -0400

Benoit,

I just wanted to say that I have tried out the new code (CVS:9-23-2002)
and many of the issues I reported have been fixed. The transaction
matcher is working quite well now with .ofx files that contain one
account.

However, I am still experiencing issue 1.b, (below) with .ofx files that
contain more than one account. If you need me to send you the .ofx file
in question, let me know.

Keep up the good work.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada