Submitted and fixed bug #119001

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Mon Aug 4 23:36:14 CDT 2003

On Sunday 03 August 2003 12:32 pm, someone claiming to be Daniel Hannum wrote:
> Yep, those two bugs are a subset of what the patch fixes. In the future,
> I will bother to check Bugzilla before I submit more bugs :)
>
> The patch is against CVS-head. There WERE changes in druid-loan.c
> recently (in the last month). Some gnome "open up a window" calls were
> changed. So 1.8.4 druid-loan.c is not the same as CVS-head druid-loan.c.
> Handle with care.
<snip>

Well, by the time I got CVS head to compile and install, Derek tested your
patch, and applied it to 1.8-branch. I guess I don't have to worry about it
anymore.

I sure hope some of the other SX bugs suit your fancy, though, Daniel :-)

Thanks!
Tim

--
RedHat 8.0 Kernel 2.4.20-18.8,  KDE 3.1.CVS, Xfree86 4.2.1
 10:25pm  up 42 days, 23:18,  3 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.14, 0.17