sorry - Improvement-suggestions, gnc 1.8.4

Sina Jany sj.any at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 13:58:51 CDT 2003

Sina Jany schrieb:
> hi,

I think, it is a friend, who wrote me PM with the intention
to help me. Thank you therefore very much.

He told me many things, but too,  something what I wrote
here on 03.08.03 is (in english) almost affronting and not
enough complementary.

So I beg your pardon.
That was not my interest or what I would do.

Sorry for my english. I learned it more than 50 years ago
at school without using it any time practical or professionally.
Only in last time I wrote sometimes to english newsgroups or
mailinglists.

So I wrote here to this list with assistance of a dictionary,
hoping I can help, not to make you angry.

Many thanks to all, who are working in hers freetime for
Gnucash. I am very gladly you do so.
Gnucash is realy very good.

Thank you very much.
Regards