ofx import don't work in 1.7.7

Nigel Titley nigel@titley.com
08 Jan 2003 16:40:01 +0000

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 16:11, gikotim@bluemail.ch wrote:
> I'm running RedHat 7.3 and OpenSP-1.5pre8

Did you build your own copy of libofx? I was running Redhat 7.3 and
OpenSP-1.5 when I got this problem. Rolling back the version of OpenSP
to the default one supplied with Redhat 7.3 fixed this problem, which
appears to be related to some threading changes introduced in later
releases of OpenSP. Benoit (the author of libofx) is looking at the
whole thing. In the meantime I would suggest rolling back your version
of OpenSP and rebuilding libofx. This "fixed" it for me, although I
wouldn't regard it as a permanent fix, more a workaround.