FW: 1.7 Invoicing & Sales Tax

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
08 Jan 2003 20:10:14 -0500

It's only the printed invoice that isn't showing the information --
the two taxes should both be saved properly in the Chart of Accounts
when you post the invoice.

Fixing the invoice is on my list of things to do (in fact this
shouldn't be a LOT of work) but I've been hosed with other stuff.  So,
if you could file a bug report against the business module I'll have a
real reminder to fix the invoice report (hopefully) before 1.8.

Thanks for keeping me honest ;)

-derek